Create animated collages in seconds with simple tools and fun effects. Make custom animated stickers (Yammojis) or import Giphy GIFs and add custom animations.
Want to give your friend three bobbling heads? Feel like making your cat fly through outer space? Need a shark to eat Aunt Betty? Longing to surround your latest crush with spinning hearts?
You can do it all with Yammo!
• Create, share, and collect Yammojis -- stickers that you can animate!
• Add Yammojis from an ever-growing online collection.
• Search Giphy and the Web for images and add them to your Yammos.
• Create unique Yammojis using your own photos. Build your own collection.
• Share your own unique Yammojis with your subscribers.
• Copy, duplicate, scale, rotate and move areas of your photo. Make Yammojis appear to go behind objects in your photo.
• Make your Yammojis fly by simply drawing a line with your finger.
• Add text and talk bubbles. Make your memes animate!
• Add bobble effect to Yammojis and areas of your photo. Easily turn friends and family into bobble heads.
• Add shrink and grow effects with a single button tap.
• Control when Yammojis and drawings appear and disappear to create fun "before and after" effects.
• Draw on your pictures using pen and shape tools. Select colors right from your picture to help hide pieces of your photo.
• Animate your drawings to make them come alive.
• Share to your friends on Yammo, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, or directly to friends using Messaging and Email.
Yammo - Photo Animator is a free software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-23. The program can be installed on Android.
Yammo - Photo Animator (version 3.0.4) has a file size of 11.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.